These two pouches are made to be organizational hubs for first aid, tech organization or dopp kit. These pouches are made to work in conjunction with the CHARLIE 25 and can live inside the backpack's “break-out” pockets. If more volume is needed, the Org Kits can move to the exterior to free up space inside the bag and gain fast access.
For maximum durability and weather resistance, the ORG KITS are made of composite VX21 and VX07 X-PAC™ fabrics. These materials feature a nylon face fabric laminated to 22º X-PLY™ reinforcement and a 50d woven taffeta backing for back-side abrasion resistance. Learn more about our materials and tech.
All access points have been designed for weather resistance and feature water resistant YKK® Aquaguard® zippers.
Functions & Features
- Daisy chain lash points on both sides of each kit
- Dual stretch pockets
- Elastic daisy chain
- 3D panelled mesh pocket
- Dedicated fast access zippered pocket
- Top and side grab handles
Technical Specifications (pair of pouches)
- VX21 (exterior), VX07 (interior) X-PAC™ Fabric from Dimension Polyant. Fabrics are made with a Nylon face with a C6 DWR coating, polyester X-PLY™ and 50d taffeta backing.
- Weight: 0.82 LBS (0.37 Kilograms)
- Dimensions: 12" x 5" x 3.25" (31 x 12 x 7.5cm).
- Volume: 5 Liters
- Body Fabric: VX21 fabric
- Liner Fabric: VX07 fabric
- Webbing: Nylon weave style MIL-W-17337
- Zippers: YKK® Aquaguard®/YKK® RC coil
All our gear is made with technical excellence with materials selected for their performance, durability and longevity.