Our ALPHA 31 is sold out but we are working to make more to release next year.
Our daily gear should be built for performance, not just a laptop. We quickly saw that if we wanted the build of a technical pack but optimized of our active commutes, we would have to make it ourselves. So we created the ALPHA 31.
Flexible Size & Access
We chose a roll top format so the bag can compress down to a small size but when needing room for extra gear or layers the roll top can expand. The ALPHA 31 features three access points. When compressed, the front zippered panel acts as the main access to the bag. When fully loaded, the roll top becomes the key access point and the front zipper allows for access to items lower in the bag. For fast access to a laptop, there is a dedicated 15" side access laptop sleeve.
Comfort & Breathability
Sweaty commutes and unpredictable days mean hauling gear for almost any situation, so we made ergonomic shoulder straps and a back panel able to contour to the shoulders and chest. All body-facing panels use multi-layer construction of durable and breathable fabrics to dissipate moisture and improve air flow.
For maximum durability and weather resistance, the ALPHA 31 is made of composite X51 (X50 for Multicam™) X-PAC™ fabric. These materials feature a Cordura® nylon face fabric laminated to 22º X-PLY™ reinforcement and polyester film for maximum stability and weather resistance. We also employ abrasion-resistant Tweave® fabrics as a durable, breathable barrier on body-facing panels. Learn more about our materials and tech.
All access points have been designed for weather resistance. The roll top uses a triple fold to lock out elements and all access panels feature water resistant rain flaps and YKK® Aquaguard® zippers.
Functions & Features
- Top and front access
- Expandable/compressible roll top with side compression
- Dedicated 15" side access laptop sleeve
- 3D paneled twin vertical pockets
- Rear small organization pocket for secure and quick access
- Multi-layer durable, breathable back panel and shoulder straps
- High-capacity stretch water bottle pockets
- Hydration ready. Can hold up to a 3 liter bladder
- Night-ready with tail lamp loop and reflective bungees
- Interior mesh organization pocket
- Daisy chains and tool loops
- Removable frame sheet
X51 (black)/X50 (multicam™) X-PAC™ Fabric from Dimension Polyant. Both fabrics are made with a Cordura® Nylon face with a C6 DWR coating, polyester X-PLY™ reinforcement and water resistant polyester backing.
- Weight: 3.19 LBS (1.44 Kilograms)
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 21.5" x 7.5" (45 x 29 x 20cm). Back panel height is 21.5" (29cm).
- Volume: 31 Liters (expandable to 34 liters)
- Body Fabric: X51 fabric (black), X50 (Multicam™)
- Liner Fabric: 400d nylon fabric (white)
- Frame Sheet: 0.060" thickness, 20" (51cm) height, high density polyethylene (white)
- Webbing: Nylon weave style MIL-W-17337
- Hardware: ITW Nexus
- Zippers: YKK® Aquaguard®/YKK® RC coil
All our gear is made with technical excellence in the USA with materials selected for their performance, durability and longevity.